St James School gala crafting.

 Wow 9 years of school galas and this is our last one before our youngest
on to a new school.

I made some cards and Christmas treat tins for my final craft stall.  And here are some of the cards:



And as always each one comes with their only matching envelope.

I have absolutely enjoyed my time doing the Gala,  and loved sharing my creations.  The crafting is now handed on to the next group of craft minded talented ladies.  All the best and I will see you on the other side of the shop next year.

cheers
Jonnece





Comments

  1. Your creations are absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for your generosity, time and creativity, you are truly inspiring. We are going to miss you next year:-(
    Leandra :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop