Challenge #117 for Team 2 'Lets Craft and Create" Spots and Stripes

Here is my first card for 'Lets Craft and Create'  very exciting for me.

The
new Challenge and the Theme for 'Lets Craft and Create' is


#117 SPOTS OR STRIPES
 
There is a prize up for grabs for the winner of this challenge.

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning, simply enter your creations at 'Lets Craft and Create'


And now here is what I have created as inspiration for this challenge:

This is a card I have made for a friend birthday. 
A group of us all put in for a gift voucher.
Te bike section of the card is actually a pocket for the gift card to
be slipped into.

As there are 4 of us to sign the card I made the card to fold out to allow for each of us to write in it. 

SO I chose to use spots for this card, and there are on the front of the card and the inside section.

And as I like cards with texture I put a few 3d circles on the front panels.

 
I hope this gives you some inspiration, can wait to see your creations.

happy crafting
Jonnece





Comments

  1. Fantastic card. Combination circles and clock is awesome. Love how you fold the card.
    If you are interested I have candy on my blog. You are welcome.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop