Lets Scrap sketch Challenge 6-1-16

For this challenge from Lets Scrap  I had the prefect photos but rather than large photos I decided to reduce the section to allow a little more back ground detail.  I hope you like the result and that you are inspired to complete the challenge yourself.

The challenge:
And here is my layout:

Now to get the ball rolling on this challenge I used a base pattern paper that I firstly inked (olive green) and then stencilled with modelling paste including the clock.  Once dry I then used kindy glitter to attached tiny silver beads.    

 

 

 
And then I embellished with tags,



the matted photos and 3 further photo holders.  One being a flap and 2 tag holders.  

 revealing

 revealing


 revealing

I hope you like the layout,  and I look forward to checking for your take on the sketch.
Happy scrapping
J












Comments

  1. Love the work with the sketch and all the details you did here Jonnece! Love having you on my Design Team.. so talented!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the work with the sketch and all the details you did here Jonnece! Love having you on my Design Team.. so talented!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being on the team and I am really enjoying the whole process. Thanks for the opportunity Cathy. Big hugs J

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop