Feeling Sketchy Sketch #139 - Wedding card

A young couple we have known for many years are getting married next week and instead of presents they have asked that people select a gift from a list of native trees they are wanting for their new property.  Fantastic idea,  so I have select a couple of native Kowhai trees, and rather than attempting to take the trees along with me to the wedding, I have taken a couple of photos that I will place in this card.  

The inspiration for this card is from Feeling Sketchy card challenge.

 and here is the sketch

The paper is Kaiser Craft and I used a stamp from 'Seasonally Scattered' from stampin up which I embossed.


I will make a matching envelope for the card.


Happy scrapping.

Update:  My card was the winning card for the challenge.  Nice.
Many thanks to feeling sketchy for providing the challenge.

Monthly Winners
J




Comments

  1. Hi Jonnece - this is such a beautiful card. Your papers are gorgeous for a wedding and I really love the collection of pennants coming out of the corner! Congratulations to the happy couple and I think their idea of having native trees as a wedding present is great. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy this time.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Gorgeous papers and colors. Love the flowers and banners sticking out in the upper corner. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card you made and I like how you take our sketch :-)) Fantastic job!
    Thank you for entering at Feeling Sketchy this time! Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card! Wow! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done an amazing job - this is so pretty! Your friends are very lucky to receive such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop