My precious treasure

Yes, my little man has just 10 years old.  Getting to double digits was something that he was very excited about, but for me my little boy is growing up way too fast.   

I love this photo, he had just had a swim in the cold weather and was lying in the hammock on the deck, wrap in his favourite fur blanket. 
I created the layout base page on white cardstock which I initially inked with a mixture of golds and greens.  I then machine stitched back and forth across the page and finally stencilled with modelling paste (coloured with the little bit of green ink I have left on the matt). 
recycling hint:  I stuck the cardstock onto a prima card that they have as the backing of their stencils, this just gives the layout some stability if being displayed on a stand.
 I used 2 different stencils

A couple of tags placed behind the photo for journaling.
 
Hope you like it, happy crafting.

Jonnece

Challenge spot:  Check out   http://scrap-with-us.network-maker.com/   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop