Scrap camp Waipukurau

Yep,  another scrap camp has past and yet again another great weekend away with a great group of scrappers.  Many thanks to Steph and Jean from 'Scrap 2 the max' for planning the event.   

I managed to get a few layouts completed and here are a couple: 

As you will see I am a little hooked on stenciling at the moment so most of the layouts I did have some but in saying that the following one without any stencilling. 


 In this one I used two different stencils 
And this layout I have entered into the 'Scrap the boys' blog October challenge.  I used Bo bunny paper which I stencilled with 2 different stecils, one to give the cracked effect at the top and the fern looking stencil on the bottom corner. 

The following one I just love the photo of Gregor and Arahi.  I used a Nic Howard Engraver kit.
There are several more layouts that I will blog over that next few days and I even managed to start the teachers end of year gifts: 





  

Comments

  1. Gorgeous layouts. I love the patterned paper you used on your Scrap the Boys layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing, love ssing flowers on a masculine page. Thanks for joining us over at STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts. Love the STB one...adorable photo! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the stencils on your STB challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop