Flower Pop up card


The boys have been invited to a birthday party for twin girls who are in their class.  So yes,  a girls Birthday card is required.   So here is my draft card and I have to say I do like the effect.  Light weight patterned paper is required for each flower.  This allows the flower pop with a little more ease than it would if you used a heavier paper. Each flower has seven petals,  petal 1 and 7 are overlapped to give some dimension to the flower.  

This is my base card so now on with the creation of the actual card.  
(With paper that is more fitting for 9 year old girls). 
   



Comments

  1. Amazing. I know lots of little boys this would suit . Gorgeous here too at the minute, actually got the garden tidied so might enjoy a little sit down time later today. Enjoy the sunshine.. Get the one you love. The best Creative Pop Up Cards i ever see.. I can see their samples around my town and many markets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop