Together - Transparency layout

Transparencies are fantastic for cards or albums but I am never sure what to do with a transparency in a layout, as it usually just blends into the actual base cardstock or patterned paper.  So I tried this.  I took the photo of the layout with it just on the bench top to start with.  

 
In the following photos I have placed the layout on blue and pink card stock.   
  
The layout will be on a layout stand, without a backing colour, for the next few weeks before I place it in an album,  at which I should have decided what colour background I will go for.  The boys don't like the pink,  go figure!!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop